Updated August 14, 2020
v27 reBrawl Classic IOS
reBrawl Classic is now upgraded to version 27.270 of the game for IOS devices
This update includes every content from v26 and v27 like Jacky, Sprout, Gale and Nani, and of course every custom content already existing on reBrawl Classic!
v27 reBrawl Classic
reBrawl Classic is now upgraded to version 27.269 of the game.
This update include a new map environment, new maps, new skins, two new brawlers and many more things for you to enjoy!
Starting 22/05/2020, every item which was Coming Soon in the Roadmap will be deployed on reBrawl Classic. Please note that reBrawl Mods will be upgraded in a later update, several bugs have to be fixed before we release it. If you want to try new features, please use reBrawl Classic.
Also, some good news for the fruit lovers:?, and it’ll be done SOON! We plan to update reBrawl Classic IOS in the following days.
New Brawler – Gale
Gale is a tireless handyman who gets no rest. He blasts foes with a wide shot of wind and snow and his Super pushes them back with a huge gust of wind!
- Main Attack: Polar Vortex – Gale blasts a large snow ball wall at his enemies!
- Super Ability: Gale Force! – Gale delivers an almighty gust of wind and snow, pushing back all enemies caught in its path.
- Gadget: Spring Ejector – Gale drops a bounce pad underfoot, launching friend and foe alike into the air
- Star Power 1: Blustery Blow – Super now stuns when enemies are pushed against a wall
- Star Power 2: Second Wind – Speed boost to friendly Brawlers caught in the path of his Super
- Gale is available on reBrawl Classic.
New Brawler – Nani
Nani loves her friends and looks over them with a watchful lens. She handles threats with angled shots, and her Super allows Nani to commandeer her pal Peep, who goes out with a bang!
- Main Attack: Trigger-Nometry – Nani shoots 3 light orbs that move at different angles and converge towards aimed targets.
- Super Ability: Manual Override – Nani takes control of Peep and can steer him remotely into enemies, exploding on contact!
- Gadget: Warp Blast – Nani detonates Peep and teleports herself to his last location.
- Star Power 1: Autofocus – Peep deals extra damage based on his travel distance.
- Star Power 2: Tempered Steel – Nani takes less damage while her Super is active.
- Nani is available on reBrawl Classic.
Pam is getting a brand new model, therefore old custom skins are not available anymore.
- Barbarian King Bull
- Trader Gale
- Rogue Mortis
- Tropical Sprout
- Guard Rico
- Summer Pam
- Evil Gene
- Constructor Jacky
Bazaar new environment
A new map theme is available: Bazaar. Be ready to battle in gorgeous oriental maps!